The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
Botanical Name: Allium cepa
Common Name: Bulb Onion
The vast majority of cultivars of A. cepa belong to the "common onion group" and are usually referred to simply as "onions". The Aggregatum Group of cultivars includes both shallots and potato onions. Allium cepa is known exclusively in cultivation, but related wild species occur in Central Asia.
- Onions are often chopped and used as an ingredient in various hearty warm dishes.
- They are also used raw in cold salads.
- Onions are also used as a thickening agent for curries providing a bulk of the base.
- Onions pickled in vinegar are eaten as a snack.
- Fresh onion has a pungent, persistent, even irritating taste, but when sautéed, onion becomes sweet and much less pungent.