The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
|Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)|
English Name: Fenugreek Seeds
Botanical Name: Trigonella Foenum-Graecum
Common Name: Greek Hay Seeds, Bird's Foot, Bock Shorn Klee, Methi
Harvesting Period: March-June
Fenugreek is a member of the pea family. Fenugreek plant is an annual with yellowish-white flowers and its pods contain 10-20 seeds. The common method of harvesting is to uproot the whole plant, allow them to dry in the Sun and then remove the seeds by threshing. These Fenugreek Seeds are duly checked for impurities before being delivered to the customers.
India is the largest producer of fenugreek in the world. India and Pakistan are Primary countries of origin.
- Fenugreek seeds are used as an ingredient in curry powder.
- Fenugreek seed is used in the preparation of pickles, vegetable dishes, spice mixes etc.
- Fenugreek seed sprouts are used in salads.
- Fenugreek seeds are processed for use in alcoholic beverages and perfumery.
- Used for treating arthritis
- Relieves symptoms of bronchitis and asthma
- Improves digestion
- Helps in maintaining healthy metabolism
- Treats common cold and sore throat
- Cures skin problems
- Treats reproductive disorders
- Fenugreek seed is useful in Lowering the blood pressure.