The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
English Name: Fennel Seeds
Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
Common Name: Fennel, fenel or feny, fenol or finol, feniculum or foeniculum
Harvesting Period: April-May-June
The whole fennel seeds we make available in the market are procured from the natural sources and are absolutely free from any impurities.
They are also remarkable for their high nutrition value. Our fennel seeds have very high demand in theindustries like food processing and medicines. Apart from the above,we are reckoned as one of the top fennel seeds exporters from India.
- Fennel contains anethole, which can explain some of its medical effects: It, or its polymers, act as phytoestrogens
- he essence of fennel can be used as a safe and effective herbal drug for primary dysmenorrhea, but could have lower potency than mefenamic acid at the current study level.
- Fennel is widely employed as a carminative, both in humans and in veterinary medicine (e.g., dogs), to treat flatulence by encouraging the expulsion of intestinal gas
- Anethole is responsible for the carminative action. It also serves as a mild laxative.
- Fennel may be an effective diuretic and a potential drug for treatment of hypertension.