The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
|Seasame Seeds (Tilli)|
Name: Seasame Seeds
Botanical Name: Sesamum indicum
Common Name: Sim Sim, Benne seed, Til, Abongra, Ajonjoli
Harvesting Period: April-May-June
It grows to about 5 feet tall and bears plenty of pink-white foxglove type flowers. The pods appear soon containing white, brown, or black seeds depending up on the cultivar type, arranged in rows inside. Each pod (2-5 cm in length) is a long rectangular box like capsule with deep grooves on its sides. A pod (1 to 3 in. in length) may contain up to 100 or more seeds (sesame seeds).
Sesame seeds are small, almost oblate in shape featuring pleasant nutty flavor and high oil content.
- Sesame seeds are sprinkled over toasts, biscuits, breads, cakes, salads, stir fries etc.
- Sesame seeds are the main ingredient of Tahini and middle eastern sweet Halvah.
- Sesame seeds are largely used in the manufacture of margarine in Europe.
- Ground Sesame seeds is used in making Gomashio, which is a Japan's specialty.
- Sesame oil is used as a substitute of olive oil.
- Sesame seed oil is used for massage and health treatment of the body and teeth.
- Sesame seed oil relief from dandruff.
- Sesame seeds oil has been used as a healing oil.
- Sesame seeds are highly beneficial in the treatment of piles.