The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
|Yellow Mustard Seeds|
English Name: Yellow Mustard Seeds
Botanical Name: Sinapis alba
Common Name: Sarso, Rai
Harvesting Period: February-March
These seeds are obtained from multi-branched herbaceous plant, which is usually found in Mediterranean and Southern Europe. Packed using tamperproof material.
- A) MICRO – MACHINE AND SORTEX CLEAN
- B) BOLD - MACHINE AND SORTEX CLEAN
- Mustard seed is mainly used as a condiment and pickling spice.
- Mustard seed is used with vegetable curry or fish.
- Mustard seed oil is used for body massage during extreme winters.
- Mustard oil is widely used to cook lot of eatables and dishes.
- Mustard oil is applied over scalp and is believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Mustard powder is used as Face Pack & Cream
- Speeds up metabolism
- Stimulates digestion
- Treats skin diseases
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Soothes bronchitis, sore throat and asthma
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal