The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
English Name: Dill Seeds
Botanical Name: Anethum graveolens
Common Name: Savaa, Soa, Shepu, Soa-kura, Sabbasige soppu
Harvesting Period: April-May-June
India and Pakistan are the major dill production areas, Egypt, Fiji, Mexico, Netherland, United States, England, Hungary are other commercially productive areas, making small contributions to the world production.
Dill is an annual herb native to the Central Asia, it is also widely grown in Europe and Northern Africa for its culinary and medicinal use. Dill weed, dried leaves of the same plant is also used for flavoring. It is milder in taste when compared to dill seed.
- A) Dill seed whole (99% purity)
- B) Dill seed split (99% purity)
- Fresh and dried dill leaves are widely used as herbs in Germany, Greece, Poland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, the Baltic, Russia, and central Asia.
- Dill seed, having a flavor similar to caraway but also resembling that of fresh or dried dill weed, is used as a spice.
- Dill oil is extracted from the leaves, stems and seeds of the plant
- The oil from the seeds is distilled and used in the manufacturing of soaps.