The company deals in a wide range of Spices, Agro products and other Food products such as Fenugreek Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Mustard Seeds, Asaliya Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Flax Seeds, Papad & Khakhra etc.from the fields of Madhya Pradesh, India.
As the demand for our Agro Seeds and Spices is increasing thus boast the sales and give us an edge over other companies in this domain. It is due to our quality and cost-effective Agro Seeds and Spices that we have special demands and orders from all over the world that we whole heartedly strive to fulfill. Our products offer 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. We are waiting for an opportunity to serve you.
|Flax Seeds (Alsi)|
English Name: Flax Seeds
Botanical Name: Linum usitatissimum
Common Name: Linseed, Brown Flax Seed, Echter Lein, Alashi
Harvesting Period: March-June
Flax is an erect annual plant growing to 1.2 m (3 ft 11 in) tall, with slender stems. The leaves are glaucous green, slender lanceolate, 20–40 mm long and 3 mm broad. The flowers are pure pale blue, 15–25 mm diameter, with five petals; they can also be bright red.
The fruit is a round, dry capsule 5–9 mm diameter, containing several glossy brown seeds shaped like an apple pip, 4–7 mm long.In addition to referring to the plant itself, the word "flax" may refer to the unspun fibres of the flax plant.
- Flax seed is used for industrial applications.
- Flax seed is the source of linseed oil, which is used as an edible oil, nutritional supplement.
- Flax seed oil is an important ingredient in paints, varnishes.
- Various parts of the plant have been used to make fabric, dye, paper.
- Falx Seeds have been used to make fishing nets, hair gels, cloths, ropes and soap.
- Flax seeds are used for treating asthma, osteoarthritis.
- Flax seeds are used for treatingrheumatoid arthritis, migraine headaches and osteoporosis.
- Flax seeds have high levels of lignans which protect against breast cancer.
- Flax Seeds improves the quality of hair, nails, and skin.